Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jordan's 16th Birthday!!!!

We had a family birthday party for Jordan today. I cant believe that he is sixteen!! I am so proud of what a great teenager he is. We had his party at a park and had a bbq and snow cones.
I told Jordan he could invite some friends but I guess he thinks that I would embarrass him, so he invited his friend Justin, they have been friends forever so he already knows.






Grandma Jodi got Jordan a BYU shirt (gag gift). Payton had to remind her that we don't like BYU. LOL

All of the little cousins LOVE Jordan. Even though he was not opening toys or anything that they would want, they all hovered around him to watch what the cool teenager was getting. It was so cute! Happy Birthday Jordan!!!! I love you and I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!