Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jacob's City

We took the four wheelers to Jacob's City today. It was our first real ride and my first time driving. The trail was really narrow and had a drop off on one side, so I was pretty nervous. But I did it and survived with yelling out only a couple of bad words. It was really cool and when I started to relax the view was awesome. I am glad that I did it. Payton is a little treasure hunter now. Jordan was at his dads so at least when he rides with me next time I will be a little more of an experienced driver.

Payton and I by a cave entrance
I gotta have my diet coke

We packed a little lunch to eat

Payton still trying to look for diamonds, lol
He found a treasure!
look at the weird thing in that picture, we are walking around a ghost town...



It looks like there is something else looking down that shaft with Payton and Jared. Just sayin.

No comments: