Friday, June 5, 2009

Kindergarten graduation






Today my little, I mean big Payton graduated from Kindergarten. He has had such a great teacher this year and he has learned soooo much! At his ceremony they sang alot of songs and they got to have a field day too, one of the games he played was Wack a mole it was hilarious. I couldnt have asked for a better teacher, I cant believe the stuff that they learned. She told me that the reading group Payton is in just got to the 2nd grade reading level. She is great and she really loves the kids I hope for 1st grade he gets just as great teacher.

And by the way Jordan just finished 8th grade. The first part of the year he went to Monitcello also, but then for reasons everyone knows he went to Kennedy Junior High for the last term. I was nervous because his grades were awesome at Monitcello and I thought that starting a new school at the end of the year would be hard for him to catch on to what they were learning. His ending G.P.A is 3.750, I am so proud of both of my boys, but we are sure glad that summer is here YEAH.

No comments: