Friday, March 18, 2011

My new little niece Sarah











I know I am way behind on my blog, but I needed to show off my new little niece. Her name is Sarah Elizabeth Eppinger. My sister Jennifer and her husband Steve are the proud parents. I recently went to visit them in Florida and got 5 days to hold, feed, and snuggle with Sarah. She is so dan g cute. I miss her so much! I was also glad to ge out to visit with my sister, I love and miss her so much! They will be great parents and I am so excited for them.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

She is just beautiful. Tell Jen I said congratulations. What a doll.

Unknown said...

She is so cute Jill! I love all the hair. I can see how you miss her.

Kristin LaBruzza said...

super cute!!! Congrats to your sister! I'm so glad it finally happened for her.

Amber said...

She is so cute Jill, I'm so glad you got to see her!